Friday, February 7, 2014

Questions..

I was going through my journal recently and I came across a writing of mine that I completely had forgotten about. I was very pleased to discover something I created, something that shows the beginning of my evolution to adulthood. I think deeply about philosophical issues and humanity's past, present, and future. Engaging in conversations with others about those topics, brings me limitless joy. 

May we never be too busy to ponder in-depth, the questions that have been alive throughout the world for countless years. Thinking is always the first step to finding solutions. Cheers to that!


Countless chapters
No two the same length
Stack throughout time
Writing the legacies
Humans create with their lives

History never ceases moving forward
Each second’s tick symbolizes
A change in the book that never ends
But lingers in eternity
Having a presence that is known
But not given factual meaning

Information is born endlessly
But also dies endlessly
Leaving an immeasurable trail of holes
That will never be filled completely with future material
Questions thus, always being a permanent reality
Time pushing forward at a constant rate
Causes an infinite problem of never having
An equal ratio of answers to questions

Peace and One <3

No comments:

Post a Comment