Thursday, December 18, 2014

Love Hurts but It Reminds Me I'm Alive


“She made broken look lovely and strong look easy. She walked side-by-side with the Universe daily and Love laid on her shoulders, like a pair of wings.”

You cannot quit me so quickly.
Theres no hope in you for me.
No corner you could squeeze me.
But I have all the time for you Love….

Will I hold you again?....

We’re strange allies
With Warring hearts
What a wild-eyed beast you be
The space between the wicked lies we tell
In hopes of staying safe from the pain

But, will I hold you again?....

I begin not to love you
Turn around, see me running.
Tell myself you never loved me

Time casts a spell on you, but you will not forget me
I know I could have loved you, but you would not let me
You’ll never get away from the sound of woman that loves you





No comments:

Post a Comment