Saturday, May 16, 2015

Vows from My Heart to Another


“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: If there is any reaction, both are transformed.”- Carl Jung

  When we met, the stars fulfilled a destiny in the making. The circumstances were not “ideal” but it was not an accident. You complete me. My love for you is the epitome unconditional surrender. I’m giving you my heart and future. 

 Time has not and will not always allow us to physically be together. However, our hearts never stray from one another. Your smile is always present in my mind. Your touch always lingers on my skin. Your voice always echoes in my ear.

  We’re allies in the best-of-sense. Our hearts hum the same song. Various people crossing our paths, never will come close to impacting you nor I, the way we impact each other. Thus, it will become apparent that this love is the one true love we are meant to dedicate ourselves to. We’ll walk through all the valleys of life, hand-in-hand, and conquer life as a powerful union.  
 
 Our love is the sweetest song ever written and its echo will linger in eternity. Tis' the greatest of all my pleasures to write and play its melody every day; from now til' I close my eyes forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment